Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Every One Becomes A Hero At Dueling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HDA Now Haves Another Dueling System ! Check It Out !
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello, is this active
How to decide the vision hero champion. Emptyby SiliverStone Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:56 pm

» Test Request
How to decide the vision hero champion. Emptyby sxdddd Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:30 am

» the best of the best tourney!
How to decide the vision hero champion. Emptyby smitlord Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:25 pm

» darkness being powerful beyond hell
How to decide the vision hero champion. Emptyby smitlord Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 pm

» need to be tested
How to decide the vision hero champion. Emptyby Kurama Mon May 13, 2013 8:17 pm

» Cyberduelacademy
How to decide the vision hero champion. Emptyby Jazai Mon May 06, 2013 7:23 pm

» Darker than the DarkestNight?
How to decide the vision hero champion. Emptyby DarkestNight Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:01 am

» hello! whats up from Dark Jaden
How to decide the vision hero champion. Emptyby BigSmoke01 Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:36 pm

» Closing HDA and starting CDA!
How to decide the vision hero champion. Emptyby Lawliet Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:51 am

Top posters
Lawliet
How to decide the vision hero champion. I_vote_lcapHow to decide the vision hero champion. I_voting_barHow to decide the vision hero champion. I_vote_rcap 
DESTRUCTOR
How to decide the vision hero champion. I_vote_lcapHow to decide the vision hero champion. I_voting_barHow to decide the vision hero champion. I_vote_rcap 
(signers)cameron
Boogers
Troller
Sariu
evil dealer
BigSmoke01
Jazai
SirEpic

How to decide the vision hero champion.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DESTRUCTOR

DESTRUCTOR

HDA Credits : 1094563

How to decide the vision hero champion. Empty
PostSubject: How to decide the vision hero champion.   How to decide the vision hero champion. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:29 am

kk guys so if you look down to the bottom of the page, most of u might have realised but their is a new heading called vision hero champion, this is practically a title given to the best duelist at the academy, and i am still trying to find the best way to decide this(tournament/non-tournament wise). after being picked as the vision hero champion, he will have to defend his championship every week, against a number 1 contender for the championship if he or she proves themselves worthy enough of being the champion. If a vision hero loses to the number 1 contender, he loses his title, but if a vision hero champion can defend it successfully for a month, he will be taken down into the hall of fame.(there will soon be a section called hall of fame where we see all of our most accomplished duelists) When i have figured out how to select our first vision hero champion, i will be glad to announce it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to decide the vision hero champion.   How to decide the vision hero champion. EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:58 am

well i create a tourney the vision hero and i think staff should not be-able to enter because they might have strong decks and there staff there better ranked yea so tourment vision hero title for 1 month what happens if your on vacation that month???
Back to top Go down
(signers)cameron
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
(signers)cameron

HDA Credits : 5513

PostSubject: Re: How to decide the vision hero champion.   How to decide the vision hero champion. EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:19 pm

well get ready to see me in here soon lol
Back to top Go down
Lawliet
Chancellor
Chancellor
Lawliet

HDA Credits : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: How to decide the vision hero champion.   How to decide the vision hero champion. EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:22 pm

There is another chance to enter the vision hero dorm , you can win the tag team tournament if you are in it and choose to get promoted to the Dorm .
Back to top Go down
https://hdaacademy.forumotion.com
(signers)cameron
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
(signers)cameron

HDA Credits : 5513

PostSubject: Re: How to decide the vision hero champion.   How to decide the vision hero champion. EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:38 pm

thats my aim Smile
Back to top Go down
DESTRUCTOR

DESTRUCTOR

PostSubject: Re: How to decide the vision hero champion.   How to decide the vision hero champion. EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:52 pm

we rly need to stop making guests be able to post
Back to top Go down
Lawliet
Chancellor
Chancellor
Lawliet

HDA Credits : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: How to decide the vision hero champion.   How to decide the vision hero champion. EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:04 am

lol no guest is able to post , that was a member account and that account got deleted , so when accounts get deleted their posts stay but their names become GUEST .
Back to top Go down
https://hdaacademy.forumotion.com
DESTRUCTOR

DESTRUCTOR

PostSubject: Re: How to decide the vision hero champion.   How to decide the vision hero champion. EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:13 pm

can i use chronomally deck?
Back to top Go down
(TDRA)Panda

(TDRA)Panda

HDA Credits : 74

PostSubject: Re: How to decide the vision hero champion.   How to decide the vision hero champion. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Say hello to the new champion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to decide the vision hero champion.   How to decide the vision hero champion. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to decide the vision hero champion.
Page 1 of 1