Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Every One Becomes A Hero At Dueling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HDA Now Haves Another Dueling System ! Check It Out !
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello, is this active
Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel Emptyby SiliverStone Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:56 pm

» Test Request
Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel Emptyby sxdddd Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:30 am

» the best of the best tourney!
Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel Emptyby smitlord Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:25 pm

» darkness being powerful beyond hell
Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel Emptyby smitlord Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 pm

» need to be tested
Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel Emptyby Kurama Mon May 13, 2013 8:17 pm

» Cyberduelacademy
Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel Emptyby Jazai Mon May 06, 2013 7:23 pm

» Darker than the DarkestNight?
Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel Emptyby DarkestNight Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:01 am

» hello! whats up from Dark Jaden
Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel Emptyby BigSmoke01 Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:36 pm

» Closing HDA and starting CDA!
Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel Emptyby Lawliet Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:51 am

Top posters
Lawliet
Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel I_vote_lcapAin't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel I_voting_barAin't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel I_vote_rcap 
DESTRUCTOR
Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel I_vote_lcapAin't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel I_voting_barAin't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel I_vote_rcap 
(signers)cameron
Boogers
Troller
Sariu
evil dealer
BigSmoke01
Jazai
SirEpic

Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel

Go down 
+3
(signers)cameron
DESTRUCTOR
BigSmoke01
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BigSmoke01

HDA Credits : 115

Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel Empty
PostSubject: Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel   Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm

the title and description has nothing to do with this topic

this topic is designed to help people know im probally gonna leave this forum, seeing as how none of you truly believe in me and my power, so ill just have to leave, im sorry to all those who like me

tell my fangirls, i love them

see you on the flipside

bloodhound gang song

Back to top Go down
DESTRUCTOR

DESTRUCTOR

HDA Credits : 1094563

Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel   Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:09 am

mhm, dude, just and you knw i always atttend to you whenever i can
Back to top Go down
(signers)cameron
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
(signers)cameron

HDA Credits : 5513

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel   Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:59 am

Big smoke me n u bff buthwere u gonna go?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix King

HDA Credits : 32

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel   Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:05 pm

Wow, there are some REALLY ignorant people here. ijs
Back to top Go down
(signers)cameron
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
(signers)cameron

HDA Credits : 5513

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel   Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:32 pm

Dude u dont know many of us yet ul find out who r awsome n who arnt lol
Back to top Go down
BigSmoke01

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel   Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:18 pm

I' m back baby! just needed to clear my head, and nothing like a day of nothing but fishing to do it, so do answer ya'lls question im here to stay, at least untill i get a better offer, so that'll take awhile.

what was the start of all this?
when did the cogs of fate begin to turn?
perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now
from deep within the flow of time
but for a certainty back then
we loved so many yet hated so much
we hurt others, and were ourselves
and still we ran like the wind
whilst our laughter echoed
under cerulean skies
Back to top Go down
DESTRUCTOR

DESTRUCTOR

HDA Credits : 1094563

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel   Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:23 pm

better offer???
Back to top Go down
BigSmoke01

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel   Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:09 pm

means when some other academy wants my glorious skill,s at their disposal, is what i meant
Back to top Go down
Phoenix King

HDA Credits : 32

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel   Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Dude you are so full of yourself, you are RED ffs, stop being so full of crap.

I have never met anyone with such a humongous ego. Seriously NO ACADEMY WOULD WANT SOMEONE LIKE YOU. You're attitude is a disgrace to noobs everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Troller
Elemental Hero
Elemental Hero
Troller

HDA Credits : 4881

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel   Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:41 pm

phoenix do me a favor and shut up, thanks
btw u r red to
Back to top Go down
rakker
Elemental Hero
Elemental Hero
rakker

HDA Credits : 2394

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel   Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:01 pm

phoenix really shut up... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rodi

rodi

HDA Credits : 40

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel   Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Phoenix Shut Up Razz Just to compliete the 3 Razz

And Phoenix When u say : "You're attitude is a disgrace to noobs everywhere." are u talking for yourself ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigSmoke01

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel   Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:22 pm

pheonix why you make fun of moi? i never did nothing to ya, 2nd of all i do have an ego, no building in the world is big enough to contain my ego, so when i duel i have to go in the sky to do it, and i love to make people laugh, i always crack jokes, its my defense mechanism, if you dont like it, you can eat a dick.

P.S: sorry about all the commas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel   Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel Empty

Back to top Go down

Ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero's Duel Academy :: Main Forum :: Introductions and Partings-
Jump to: