Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Every One Becomes A Hero At Dueling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HDA Now Haves Another Dueling System ! Check It Out !
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello, is this active
What is the best character deck? Emptyby SiliverStone Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:56 pm

» Test Request
What is the best character deck? Emptyby sxdddd Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:30 am

» the best of the best tourney!
What is the best character deck? Emptyby smitlord Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:25 pm

» darkness being powerful beyond hell
What is the best character deck? Emptyby smitlord Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 pm

» need to be tested
What is the best character deck? Emptyby Kurama Mon May 13, 2013 8:17 pm

» Cyberduelacademy
What is the best character deck? Emptyby Jazai Mon May 06, 2013 7:23 pm

» Darker than the DarkestNight?
What is the best character deck? Emptyby DarkestNight Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:01 am

» hello! whats up from Dark Jaden
What is the best character deck? Emptyby BigSmoke01 Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:36 pm

» Closing HDA and starting CDA!
What is the best character deck? Emptyby Lawliet Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:51 am

Top posters
Lawliet
What is the best character deck? I_vote_lcapWhat is the best character deck? I_voting_barWhat is the best character deck? I_vote_rcap 
DESTRUCTOR
What is the best character deck? I_vote_lcapWhat is the best character deck? I_voting_barWhat is the best character deck? I_vote_rcap 
(signers)cameron
Boogers
Troller
Sariu
evil dealer
BigSmoke01
Jazai
SirEpic

What is the best character deck?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SirEpic
Tester
Tester

HDA Credits : 246

What is the best character deck? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best character deck?   What is the best character deck? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:54 am

I wonder which character deck is the best. As the show proggesed character decks have become increasingly more powerful. But which is the best? You think you now just post he charactar and a deck list that is mostly filled with cards they used.
Back to top Go down

What is the best character deck?
Page 1 of 1