Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Every One Becomes A Hero At Dueling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HDA Now Haves Another Dueling System ! Check It Out !
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello, is this active
Testers sign ups ! ! Emptyby SiliverStone Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:56 pm

» Test Request
Testers sign ups ! ! Emptyby sxdddd Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:30 am

» the best of the best tourney!
Testers sign ups ! ! Emptyby smitlord Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:25 pm

» darkness being powerful beyond hell
Testers sign ups ! ! Emptyby smitlord Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 pm

» need to be tested
Testers sign ups ! ! Emptyby Kurama Mon May 13, 2013 8:17 pm

» Cyberduelacademy
Testers sign ups ! ! Emptyby Jazai Mon May 06, 2013 7:23 pm

» Darker than the DarkestNight?
Testers sign ups ! ! Emptyby DarkestNight Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:01 am

» hello! whats up from Dark Jaden
Testers sign ups ! ! Emptyby BigSmoke01 Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:36 pm

» Closing HDA and starting CDA!
Testers sign ups ! ! Emptyby Lawliet Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:51 am

Top posters
Lawliet
Testers sign ups ! ! I_vote_lcapTesters sign ups ! ! I_voting_barTesters sign ups ! ! I_vote_rcap 
DESTRUCTOR
Testers sign ups ! ! I_vote_lcapTesters sign ups ! ! I_voting_barTesters sign ups ! ! I_vote_rcap 
(signers)cameron
Boogers
Troller
Sariu
evil dealer
BigSmoke01
Jazai
SirEpic

Testers sign ups ! !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lawliet
Chancellor
Chancellor
Lawliet

HDA Credits : 2147483647

Testers sign ups ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Testers sign ups ! !   Testers sign ups ! ! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:58 am

Right now we are looking for new testers if you want to be one please fill this sign up sheet ::

Why do you want to be a tester ?
Are you going to do your job full ?
Have you been any tester in another academy?
Do you know the tester risponsebility and can you take that?
What makes us trust you?

Notes ::
If you are under destiny hero dorm you won't be accepted as a tester (some people from destiny hero dorm will be accepted not all)
Back to top Go down
https://hdaacademy.forumotion.com
Troller
Elemental Hero
Elemental Hero
Troller

HDA Credits : 4881

PostSubject: Re: Testers sign ups ! !   Testers sign ups ! ! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:22 pm

i want to be a tester because i enjoy doing things for the acadamy and i will do the job as fully as posible...i have not tested in an acad but i have been a tester for a couple clans/teamsi know the responsibility and i believe i can handle it... you can trust me because i will grade everyone fairly and i have already recruited for acad got bannedon dn and am still recruiting

thanks,
Back to top Go down
SirEpic
Tester
Tester

HDA Credits : 246

PostSubject: Why I Should be a tester.   Testers sign ups ! ! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:54 pm

I believe I should be a tester. I often see that a don't recruit simply because a tester is not online. As tester however, I will be able to help process more recruits and help the forum grow. I enjoy it immensely when someone new is on the forum and would like to take a more active role in getting new people. I have no prior experience testing, but often obverse several tests that occur and understand the process fairly well. I understand as a tester I will need to be on the forum regularly, but that is not a problem. I will be on daily for testing any new students. I am a trustworthy person, as I have been on this academy for a long time and as a leader of an academy team, have a personal stake in its success. I hope I can be a tester soon, helping the academy.
Back to top Go down
Lawliet
Chancellor
Chancellor
Lawliet

HDA Credits : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Testers sign ups ! !   Testers sign ups ! ! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:55 pm

both proposals are good but you both now tell me :

How are you going to make sure the members you recruit will stay active?
Back to top Go down
https://hdaacademy.forumotion.com
Troller
Elemental Hero
Elemental Hero
Troller

PostSubject: Re: Testers sign ups ! !   Testers sign ups ! ! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:23 pm

first off why not have two more testers it might help more then just the 2 active ones we have also i would try to make it one of their goals to get into better dorms so they will keep active and try to get help from people in acad to welcome them and duel with them to ake sure they improve and enjoy their time here
Back to top Go down
SirEpic
Tester
Tester

HDA Credits : 246

PostSubject: Re: Testers sign ups ! !   Testers sign ups ! ! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:03 pm

Personally try to keep them aware of events and tourneys, the main attraction of most academies.
Back to top Go down
ItsANoob
Elemental Hero
Elemental Hero
ItsANoob

HDA Credits : 49

PostSubject: Re: Testers sign ups ! !   Testers sign ups ! ! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:31 am

Why do you want to be a tester ?
I want to be a tester because i believe it will increase actiity in members, Meaning some new users log on and leave because they dont want to wait for a tester.

Are you going to do your job full ?
I will. I will post test results in the correct section, Follow the correct format, and use my best judgement in scoring to gurantee an acurrate grade/dorm.

Have you been any tester in another academy?
No,

Do you know the tester risponsebility and can you take that?
I do.

What makes us trust you?
No reason not to. I believe i dont have a quality in me to not be trusted, I will not "Go Easy" or ive a false score to someone i already know

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
(signers)cameron
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
(signers)cameron

HDA Credits : 5513

PostSubject: Re: Testers sign ups ! !   Testers sign ups ! ! EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:45 pm

I vote for its a noob to necome a tester de to his good reasons and seems to really want to be a tester
Back to top Go down
Troller
Elemental Hero
Elemental Hero
Troller

PostSubject: Re: Testers sign ups ! !   Testers sign ups ! ! EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:46 pm

He has been
Back to top Go down
(signers)cameron
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
(signers)cameron

HDA Credits : 5513

PostSubject: Re: Testers sign ups ! !   Testers sign ups ! ! EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:13 pm

Just it doesnt say he is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testers sign ups ! !   Testers sign ups ! ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Testers sign ups ! !
Page 1 of 1