Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Every One Becomes A Hero At Dueling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HDA Now Haves Another Dueling System ! Check It Out !
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello, is this active
there are to tapes are tuners Emptyby SiliverStone Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:56 pm

» Test Request
there are to tapes are tuners Emptyby sxdddd Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:30 am

» the best of the best tourney!
there are to tapes are tuners Emptyby smitlord Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:25 pm

» darkness being powerful beyond hell
there are to tapes are tuners Emptyby smitlord Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 pm

» need to be tested
there are to tapes are tuners Emptyby Kurama Mon May 13, 2013 8:17 pm

» Cyberduelacademy
there are to tapes are tuners Emptyby Jazai Mon May 06, 2013 7:23 pm

» Darker than the DarkestNight?
there are to tapes are tuners Emptyby DarkestNight Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:01 am

» hello! whats up from Dark Jaden
there are to tapes are tuners Emptyby BigSmoke01 Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:36 pm

» Closing HDA and starting CDA!
there are to tapes are tuners Emptyby Lawliet Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:51 am

Top posters
Lawliet
there are to tapes are tuners I_vote_lcapthere are to tapes are tuners I_voting_barthere are to tapes are tuners I_vote_rcap 
DESTRUCTOR
there are to tapes are tuners I_vote_lcapthere are to tapes are tuners I_voting_barthere are to tapes are tuners I_vote_rcap 
(signers)cameron
Boogers
Troller
Sariu
evil dealer
BigSmoke01
Jazai
SirEpic

there are to tapes are tuners

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

there are to tapes are tuners Empty
PostSubject: there are to tapes are tuners   there are to tapes are tuners EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:21 am

i was facing aamir.boyd and he didn't know the diff between a regular tuner and a sychro tuner https://i.imgur.com/4i83rJf.png https://i.imgur.com/jsV0zs https://i.imgur.com/13Z0X53.pngl.png so yea this should in a ruleing am just pointing it out there
Back to top Go down
Sariu
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

HDA Credits : 5059

PostSubject: Re: there are to tapes are tuners   there are to tapes are tuners EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:14 am

There are two types of tuners. Here are the two types, followed by the differences.
Allow me to explain the difference.

Regular Tuners

Regular tuners are ordinary monsters, that can be used for Synchro Summoning.

Most of these tuners are nnot listed on any Synchro Monster as a required tuner.

They can be used for most Synchro monsters, with the exception of Synchro Monsters that list a Synchron tuner as a material, or a

different type/attribute, or a specific tuner, such as a Synchro Monster listing Plaguespreader Zombie as the required tuner.

Synchron Tuners

Synchron tuners, are a special kind of tuner, that is usually listed on one or more Synchro Monsters, as the required tuner monster.

Junk Archer is one of those Synchro Monsters, which requires the use of Junk Synchron to be summoned.

There is another Synchron tuner, that can be used as the tuner for any monster that lists a Synchron monster as the tuner.

That monster is known as Quickdraw Synchron.

Quickdraw Synchron is very useful at times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there are to tapes are tuners   there are to tapes are tuners EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:55 am

why are u commenting on everything?
Back to top Go down
Sariu
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

HDA Credits : 5059

PostSubject: Re: there are to tapes are tuners   there are to tapes are tuners EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:50 pm

I just thought I would post that here for people to better understand the two types.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix King

HDA Credits : 32

PostSubject: Re: there are to tapes are tuners   there are to tapes are tuners EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Just wanted to pop in. that you got the question wrong.

There is nothing different about Synchron tuners and Other tuners. Alot on synchro have tuner restrictions

Doom Kaizer is restricted to Plagueswarm. And so on. Tuners that are SYNCHRO and nothing different. just monster that is a tuner that just happens to be a synchro monster.

All tuners are the same. there is nothing ruling wise between the Synchron Archetype and regular tuners.

Also there is nothing different between synchro tuner and regular tuners, just some synchro require the synchro tuner to use to synchro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: there are to tapes are tuners   there are to tapes are tuners Empty

Back to top Go down

there are to tapes are tuners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero's Duel Academy :: HDA Main Building :: Card Rulings-
Jump to: