Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Every One Becomes A Hero At Dueling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HDA Now Haves Another Dueling System ! Check It Out !
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello, is this active
moi demands your presence Emptyby SiliverStone Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:56 pm

» Test Request
moi demands your presence Emptyby sxdddd Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:30 am

» the best of the best tourney!
moi demands your presence Emptyby smitlord Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:25 pm

» darkness being powerful beyond hell
moi demands your presence Emptyby smitlord Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 pm

» need to be tested
moi demands your presence Emptyby Kurama Mon May 13, 2013 8:17 pm

» Cyberduelacademy
moi demands your presence Emptyby Jazai Mon May 06, 2013 7:23 pm

» Darker than the DarkestNight?
moi demands your presence Emptyby DarkestNight Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:01 am

» hello! whats up from Dark Jaden
moi demands your presence Emptyby BigSmoke01 Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:36 pm

» Closing HDA and starting CDA!
moi demands your presence Emptyby Lawliet Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:51 am

Top posters
Lawliet
moi demands your presence I_vote_lcapmoi demands your presence I_voting_barmoi demands your presence I_vote_rcap 
DESTRUCTOR
moi demands your presence I_vote_lcapmoi demands your presence I_voting_barmoi demands your presence I_vote_rcap 
(signers)cameron
Boogers
Troller
Sariu
evil dealer
BigSmoke01
Jazai
SirEpic

moi demands your presence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigSmoke01

HDA Credits : 115

moi demands your presence Empty
PostSubject: moi demands your presence   moi demands your presence EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:43 pm

moi wishes for you to watch my duel with my brother on dn whenever i say we are dueling
i want to see you there, he duels better in front of a crowd, plus it makes me feel better when i win if i do it in front of people,
please show up, its improtant
all members are invited, especially people from the eda academy(its that one that mario made), the following members are not allowed to watch: Demon World (King)

alright that should be it

untill next we meet, adieu
Back to top Go down

moi demands your presence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero's Duel Academy :: HDA Main Building :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: