Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Every One Becomes A Hero At Dueling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HDA Now Haves Another Dueling System ! Check It Out !
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello, is this active
the dueling focus Emptyby SiliverStone Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:56 pm

» Test Request
the dueling focus Emptyby sxdddd Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:30 am

» the best of the best tourney!
the dueling focus Emptyby smitlord Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:25 pm

» darkness being powerful beyond hell
the dueling focus Emptyby smitlord Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 pm

» need to be tested
the dueling focus Emptyby Kurama Mon May 13, 2013 8:17 pm

» Cyberduelacademy
the dueling focus Emptyby Jazai Mon May 06, 2013 7:23 pm

» Darker than the DarkestNight?
the dueling focus Emptyby DarkestNight Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:01 am

» hello! whats up from Dark Jaden
the dueling focus Emptyby BigSmoke01 Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:36 pm

» Closing HDA and starting CDA!
the dueling focus Emptyby Lawliet Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:51 am

Top posters
Lawliet
the dueling focus I_vote_lcapthe dueling focus I_voting_barthe dueling focus I_vote_rcap 
DESTRUCTOR
the dueling focus I_vote_lcapthe dueling focus I_voting_barthe dueling focus I_vote_rcap 
(signers)cameron
Boogers
Troller
Sariu
evil dealer
BigSmoke01
Jazai
SirEpic

the dueling focus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evil dealer
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

HDA Credits : 3323

the dueling focus Empty
PostSubject: the dueling focus   the dueling focus EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:02 pm

I usually compare a duel with a game of chess, lose your focus, lose the match. Never let your opponent see what you will do, or what cards you have to use. Even if your hand is a mess, there is always a chance to turn the tables.

A letter, a mistake, a wrong activation. All this and more are some causes for a victory or a defeat. Never give up on a game by more than his defeat is certain. Remember that it will only be right if your life points go to zero. Otherwise, there is always hope.

And when you're in command of a duel, never let your opponent have a chance. If you have a chance to detonate the points of his life, do it, because just as there is a chance of facing you there for him.

I've seen good gains duels duelists lose by leaving the opponent with 500, 250 and even 50 hit points.

When mounting their decks keep in mind two things: never leave him dependent on a single letter or chance. For thus you will see the defeat more often than victory.
The other thing to bear in mind the balance of it: 20 monsters and 20 magic or trap cards are more than enough. The other possible choices should be on your side deck.

For now, that's all. Any doubt in my Office to post or send pm here or DN.
Back to top Go down
Boogers
Chancellor
Chancellor
Boogers

HDA Credits : 486

the dueling focus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dueling focus   the dueling focus EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:36 pm

I also want to chain that when using fiendish chain make sure your opponent wont sync,xyz or tribute the target monster its a waste.
Back to top Go down
evil dealer
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

HDA Credits : 3323

the dueling focus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dueling focus   the dueling focus EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:54 pm

its a way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the dueling focus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dueling focus   the dueling focus Empty

Back to top Go down

the dueling focus
Page 1 of 1