Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Every One Becomes A Hero At Dueling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HDA Now Haves Another Dueling System ! Check It Out !
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello, is this active
darkness being powerful beyond hell Emptyby SiliverStone Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:56 pm

» Test Request
darkness being powerful beyond hell Emptyby sxdddd Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:30 am

» the best of the best tourney!
darkness being powerful beyond hell Emptyby smitlord Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:25 pm

» darkness being powerful beyond hell
darkness being powerful beyond hell Emptyby smitlord Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 pm

» need to be tested
darkness being powerful beyond hell Emptyby Kurama Mon May 13, 2013 8:17 pm

» Cyberduelacademy
darkness being powerful beyond hell Emptyby Jazai Mon May 06, 2013 7:23 pm

» Darker than the DarkestNight?
darkness being powerful beyond hell Emptyby DarkestNight Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:01 am

» hello! whats up from Dark Jaden
darkness being powerful beyond hell Emptyby BigSmoke01 Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:36 pm

» Closing HDA and starting CDA!
darkness being powerful beyond hell Emptyby Lawliet Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:51 am

Top posters
Lawliet
darkness being powerful beyond hell I_vote_lcapdarkness being powerful beyond hell I_voting_bardarkness being powerful beyond hell I_vote_rcap 
DESTRUCTOR
darkness being powerful beyond hell I_vote_lcapdarkness being powerful beyond hell I_voting_bardarkness being powerful beyond hell I_vote_rcap 
(signers)cameron
Boogers
Troller
Sariu
evil dealer
BigSmoke01
Jazai
SirEpic

darkness being powerful beyond hell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smitlord

HDA Credits : 13

darkness being powerful beyond hell Empty
PostSubject: darkness being powerful beyond hell   darkness being powerful beyond hell EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 pm

smitlord is the name, dark world dueling is the game

the first thing i have to say is pease do not troll me for being a dark world i dont need that kind of crap:x  i have too much on my plate with my karate classes practicfing at home and working on my videos for youtube

if you dont want to duel me using dark world if you're nice about it i will give you 3 other options but you just say not dark world, please but i pick the deck so you cant build the perfect counter for that deck: the other options are a synchro deck, ancient gear w/t a dash of cyber dragon and a dark magician/ spell counter deck

Back to top Go down

darkness being powerful beyond hell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero's Duel Academy :: Main Forum :: Introductions and Partings-
Jump to: