Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Every One Becomes A Hero At Dueling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HDA Now Haves Another Dueling System ! Check It Out !
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello, is this active
What Would Yugi Do? Emptyby SiliverStone Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:56 pm

» Test Request
What Would Yugi Do? Emptyby sxdddd Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:30 am

» the best of the best tourney!
What Would Yugi Do? Emptyby smitlord Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:25 pm

» darkness being powerful beyond hell
What Would Yugi Do? Emptyby smitlord Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 pm

» need to be tested
What Would Yugi Do? Emptyby Kurama Mon May 13, 2013 8:17 pm

» Cyberduelacademy
What Would Yugi Do? Emptyby Jazai Mon May 06, 2013 7:23 pm

» Darker than the DarkestNight?
What Would Yugi Do? Emptyby DarkestNight Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:01 am

» hello! whats up from Dark Jaden
What Would Yugi Do? Emptyby BigSmoke01 Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:36 pm

» Closing HDA and starting CDA!
What Would Yugi Do? Emptyby Lawliet Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:51 am

Top posters
Lawliet
What Would Yugi Do? I_vote_lcapWhat Would Yugi Do? I_voting_barWhat Would Yugi Do? I_vote_rcap 
DESTRUCTOR
What Would Yugi Do? I_vote_lcapWhat Would Yugi Do? I_voting_barWhat Would Yugi Do? I_vote_rcap 
(signers)cameron
Boogers
Troller
Sariu
evil dealer
BigSmoke01
Jazai
SirEpic

What Would Yugi Do?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SirEpic
Tester
Tester

HDA Credits : 246

What Would Yugi Do? Empty
PostSubject: What Would Yugi Do?   What Would Yugi Do? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:29 am

It is something fun that most fans of a show do. Basically it will work as such. Every weak a question will be posted in a new thread that is directed at a character. The people of this forum then will answer the question as that character would. The question could be generic but the answer should state at what time frame the character is answering. For example, the you can say that season 3 Yami answered, dawn of the duelist Yami/Atem, or Abridged Yami. Try to play the character well. For every question I will name a winner. You will be graded on wit, originality, ability to portray the character and the organic citing of episodes.. Without further ado I introduce the first question.

"So Jaiden, how do you feel about the banning of future fusion? I know that card has given you some trouble before but you enjoyed the challenge right?"
Back to top Go down
(signers)cameron
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
(signers)cameron

HDA Credits : 5513

PostSubject: Re: What Would Yugi Do?   What Would Yugi Do? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:46 am

Well you know what epic... I'm gonna miss that card cause it realy got my game on!!!
Back to top Go down
Troller
Elemental Hero
Elemental Hero
Troller

HDA Credits : 4881

PostSubject: Re: What Would Yugi Do?   What Would Yugi Do? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:42 am

I hate that card... Go pikachu on acids!!!.... Wrong game
Back to top Go down
DESTRUCTOR

DESTRUCTOR

HDA Credits : 1094563

PostSubject: Re: What Would Yugi Do?   What Would Yugi Do? EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:34 am

epic, even though that card is goe, i still gotta get my game on B-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Would Yugi Do?   What Would Yugi Do? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Would Yugi Do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero's Duel Academy :: HDA Main Building :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: