Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Every One Becomes A Hero At Dueling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HDA Now Haves Another Dueling System ! Check It Out !
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello, is this active
Why Hello there Emptyby SiliverStone Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:56 pm

» Test Request
Why Hello there Emptyby sxdddd Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:30 am

» the best of the best tourney!
Why Hello there Emptyby smitlord Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:25 pm

» darkness being powerful beyond hell
Why Hello there Emptyby smitlord Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 pm

» need to be tested
Why Hello there Emptyby Kurama Mon May 13, 2013 8:17 pm

» Cyberduelacademy
Why Hello there Emptyby Jazai Mon May 06, 2013 7:23 pm

» Darker than the DarkestNight?
Why Hello there Emptyby DarkestNight Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:01 am

» hello! whats up from Dark Jaden
Why Hello there Emptyby BigSmoke01 Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:36 pm

» Closing HDA and starting CDA!
Why Hello there Emptyby Lawliet Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:51 am

Top posters
Lawliet
Why Hello there I_vote_lcapWhy Hello there I_voting_barWhy Hello there I_vote_rcap 
DESTRUCTOR
Why Hello there I_vote_lcapWhy Hello there I_voting_barWhy Hello there I_vote_rcap 
(signers)cameron
Boogers
Troller
Sariu
evil dealer
BigSmoke01
Jazai
SirEpic

Why Hello there

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ashs2ashs
Masked Hero
Masked Hero
ashs2ashs

HDA Credits : 1195

Why Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Why Hello there   Why Hello there EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:48 pm

I am Ashley. I have been dueling from a young age but the older i get the worse i seem to get not sure why. Here is an example: when i first started dueling i didn't even use like arch types combos i threw together a bunch of random packs i bought because i didn't have enough cards to do this and i was playing agenst my friend who was near enough rich so he had top noch cards i mean he had all gods and dragon master knight and such. When i was playing him and with my random asamble of machine types and a limiter removal a kuriboh flute with no kuribohs one of the six samurais so his effect was basicly useless a field card that gave me no effects just helped him and no monsters higher then 4 stars hardly any negating traps and such rubish but even with this deck i managed to take down dragon master knight and i was like did i just do that and blew myself away but most people of my age wouldn't even know what i was doing i don't think my friend even knew what i was doing but i think i had the slight light of what was going on i mean at this young age we both thought attack was every thing but this one monster i was like oh thank god i have you. It was copycat. you proberly know what happens next i use a equip spell and destroyed him and afterwards did some damage with the 5000 attack and he was just bewildered and i felt quite happy especially because it was my first duel and after that he used shining dragon instead and i have been screwed over.

I think the reason why i have become bad is because the new cards that konami was making. If you asked me i hated playing yugioh after gx just because of the massive spam and the diffulcty to even summon a monster which used to be just like turning oxygen into carbon dioxide but i mean now with solemns and everyone running bottomless i seriously want to kill konami. There are also the syncros and xyz for someone like me who stopped dueling after the orginal yugioh you was like ritual, trap, spell, monster done but when i rebooted my dueling with DN i was confused as to why everyone had so many cards in their extra deck. I found out, the hard way. I still haven't fully adapted and the only reason i throw the occasional one in is because i'm not falling behind the crownd and i don't get stampled on

Enough about that now about me i like green is that good i don't know any way that was me and this is my windows phone.
Back to top Go down

Why Hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero's Duel Academy :: Main Forum :: Introductions and Partings-
Jump to: