Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Thank you for coming to Hero Duel Academy , If you are a member then log in and if you are not then sign up !
Hero's Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Every One Becomes A Hero At Dueling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HDA Now Haves Another Dueling System ! Check It Out !
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello, is this active
Starter Guide ! Emptyby SiliverStone Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:56 pm

» Test Request
Starter Guide ! Emptyby sxdddd Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:30 am

» the best of the best tourney!
Starter Guide ! Emptyby smitlord Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:25 pm

» darkness being powerful beyond hell
Starter Guide ! Emptyby smitlord Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 pm

» need to be tested
Starter Guide ! Emptyby Kurama Mon May 13, 2013 8:17 pm

» Cyberduelacademy
Starter Guide ! Emptyby Jazai Mon May 06, 2013 7:23 pm

» Darker than the DarkestNight?
Starter Guide ! Emptyby DarkestNight Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:01 am

» hello! whats up from Dark Jaden
Starter Guide ! Emptyby BigSmoke01 Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:36 pm

» Closing HDA and starting CDA!
Starter Guide ! Emptyby Lawliet Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:51 am

Top posters
Lawliet
Starter Guide ! I_vote_lcapStarter Guide ! I_voting_barStarter Guide ! I_vote_rcap 
DESTRUCTOR
Starter Guide ! I_vote_lcapStarter Guide ! I_voting_barStarter Guide ! I_vote_rcap 
(signers)cameron
Boogers
Troller
Sariu
evil dealer
BigSmoke01
Jazai
SirEpic

Starter Guide !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lawliet
Chancellor
Chancellor
Lawliet

HDA Credits : 2147483647

Starter Guide ! Empty
PostSubject: Starter Guide !   Starter Guide ! EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:48 pm

Starter Guide ! VKYG
Starter Guide ! VL28
Hero Duel Academy is a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan site. It is a forum based on Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime's Duel Academy , Joining our site your dueling will have a purpose. You will learn more about Yu-Gi-Oh!, make new friends, compete with the best and on top of all, feel like you are in real Duel Academy. We offer tournaments, special events, many kinds of dueling challenges, great article library, card and deck discussions, professional help and much more .

Starter Guide ! VL2c
We will be glad if you could post an Introduction about yourself. Our member will welcome you and you are done the start with HDA. You can find introduction section Here.

Starter Guide ! VL2n
Before you start to enjoy our site, it is very important to read the RULES.By registering, you accept following those rules and thus, for any violation you will take all responsibility.

Starter Guide ! VL3z
In HDA we have 5 different dorms which include Masked Hero, Elemental Hero, Destiny Hero and Evil Hero. You will get one of these dorms with your Test result as To be Evil Hero is: 0-65, To be Destiny Hero: 65-84, To be Elemental Hero: 85 or more. Evil Hero dorm is a place for students who are getting started with YGO. No need to worry, you can always get a re-test after you improve. Evil Hero dorm is an OK dorm to start with, don't panic if your dorm is this one. It's a great one for beginners and those who want to learn. Destiny Hero dorm, a place for intermediate duelists. This is the place where most of you who have ever played duel monsters will go. Great dorm for those who are already good duelists but need to learn something more about this epic game. Elemental Hero dorm is place for those who are almost experts in dueling. Good strategy and deck building is not strange to these students. If you ever duel them, keep that in mind. These people are tough. Masked Hero dorm, it is for the experts in dueling and one of the best duelists in HDA .In your dorm room you are allowed everything what isn't against HDA rules.

Starter Guide ! VL5z
This place is a forum which means all we do here, we do it with posting things in correct sections. While you wait for replies in your Introduction topic, check all sections in our forum so that when you post, you do it in right place. We are looking for activity from our members, so would like for everyone to be active and post in topics where they feel they can give an answer, or just discuss things. You can also welcome new members into our academy every time someone posts an introduction. However, avoid posting in old topics which are not active anymore, that would be considered as spam and can get you in trouble.

Starter Guide ! VL5W
HDA's credit is HDAs virtual money which can be used in Shops. Credits can be earned from dueling for Duel Arena , Making to the Top 3 in 8-16 Member tournament, Events , Etc . Posting also gives you Credits so make sure to keep active .

Starter Guide ! VL6R
Members can communicate through the ChatBox that is found in the top of the page and in Dueling Network. There is also Private Messaging system to talk with each other.

Back to top Go down
https://hdaacademy.forumotion.com

Starter Guide !
Page 1 of 1